- Preheat oven to 350°F. Heat BBQ tray according to package instructions. Alternatively, place thawed product in slow-cooker and heat on high for 3-4 hours. Once BBQ is fully heated, remove from heat and drain excess liquid off BBQ.
- Open crescent dough and unroll. Separate each piece into four rectangles, then press the triangle seams together. Cut each rectangle in half so you end up with 24 squares.
- Spray 2 muffin tins with nonstick cooking spray. Press one square of dough into each of the 24 muffin wells.
- Add BBQ (roughly 2 tablespoons) and sprinkle with shredded cheese (roughly 1 teaspoon).
- Bake BBQ tartlets for 10-11 minutes and serve hot.