- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Prepare wild rice according to package directions. Set aside.
- Cut off the tops of the peppers and discard. Scoop out the seeds. Coat the outside of each pepper thoroughly in canola oil and set aside.
- In a large bowl mix barbeque pulled pork, wild rice, and 1 cup shredded mixed cheese.
- Divide barbeque pork mixture evenly among the peppers, and sprinkle remaining cheese on top.
- Arrange peppers in an 8 x 8 inch baking pan, and bake peppers for 15 minutes.
- To serve, carefully place hot pepper on a plate. Garnish with chives, if desired.